THIRD PARTY CLAIMS PROCEDURE
In the event of a new claim with a third party, all claims must be reported to International Commercial & Engineering ICE Seguros, S.A at email@example.com
The following information is required on each and every claim:
- Certificate of insurance.
- Fully completed and signed claim form.
- Detailed description of the accident with sketch.
- Full details of damage to third party vehicle or property.
- Police case number.
- ID (passport) and drivers licence of the Insured.
- ID (passport) and drivers licence of the Third Party.
- Two quotations for the repair of the Third Party vehicle.
- Details of any other costs incurred.
- Copy of registration documents of insured vehicle.
- Copy of temporary import certificate of insured vehicle.
- Copy of registration documents/livrete of Third Party vehicle.
- Any photos taken at the scene of the accident if possible.
In the case of injuries to third parties or pedestrians:
- Details of costs incurred up to date of submission, if any.
- Details of possible future treatments, if available.
- Any medical reports.
- Details of medical institution and contact details of treating doctor if admitted.
Other important information :
- Hospitals will have a police desk, where incidents can be reported.
- Upon reporting to the police every person involved will receive the case number.
- The police will investigate the circumstances of the accident, and decide who is at fault.
*Claims are assessed on an individual basis and further/additional documentation or information might be requested.